Annual Enrollment for 2024
All employers were asked to establish 2024 employee benefits and cost-sharing policies. Please contact your employer before making your 2024 medical plan selection as you may be responsible for a portion of monthly premiums if you select a plan with premiums that exceed your employer’s plan limits.
Annual Enrollment which runs from Oct 25 to Nov 15, 2023 is the one time of year for a benefit eligible employee to make changes to their medical / dental plan selection (sign up, add dependents, change carrier) without question. Changes made during this time will take effect on January 1, 2024.
Jump to the following sections to learn more about each
Current dental benefits with Cigna Dental through The Episcopal Church Medical Trust (“Medical Trust”), is going away. Employees must enroll (self & dependents) in a Delta Dental PPO + Premier™ plan during Annual Enrollment?or they will not have dental coverage through the Medical Trust in 2024.
- Delta Dental Summary of Benefits
- Orthodontic Benefits
- Maximize your savings
- Learn how to be network savvy
- Web & Mobile Resources
- Additional information / resources can be found here: cpg.org/deltadental
- Please call Delta Dental Customer Service: 888-894-7059 with specific questions / concerns regarding the transition of coverage should you be in the midst of any treatments.
Passive (if you do nothing, no changes will be made, your current coverage will carry forward into the new year)
The Diocese of California continues to offer four plans, two Kaiser EPO plans and two Anthem BCBS BlueCard PPO plans. Please review the Medical Plan and Pharmacy Benefit comparison documents (link below) to determine which plan best meets your needs. All four medical plans are contracted through The Episcopal Church Medical Trust (ECMT).
Ready to go!
to enroll (in Delta Dental) or enroll / make any changes to your medical plan selection:
- Visit cpg.org/annualenrollment
- Sign in to (or create) your MyCPG Account
- Review your personal information and make updates as needed
- Select your preferred medical plan
- Select Delta Dental
- Be sure to add all dependents to be enrolled in medical and/or dental
- REVIEW everything for accuracy
- Print a copy of the verification page.
- Provide a copy of the verification page to your employer.
Need help navigating the plan comparisons? Wonder which plan is best for you and your family? Consult with Health Advocate for assistance.
Health Advocate offers help when you have questions about your medical care – from finding a doctor, to understanding your benefits, or resolving a claim. Get help when you need it from a knowledgeable healthcare professional.
This complimentary, confidential service can help you navigate the healthcare system and make the most of your benefits. It is available to ECMT medical plan participating employees, their dependents, their parents and parents-in-law (even if they do not live with you).