When: Sundays, September 10 through October 8
Where: Online via Zoom, 4:00 to 6:00 pm CT
Project Resource teaches culture and systems change around financial development in the worldwide Episcopal Church. Project Resource provides teaching, focus, and adaptable resources to equip clergy and lay leaders to develop their year-round annual stewardship campaigns and plan, ask for, and receive major gifts.
- helps church teams to gather the best resources to transform all areas of stewardship and explore internal narratives of money while addressing societal shifts, organizational change, and leadership challenges.
- assists teams in interpreting the training curriculum, session by session, relative to their cultural and regional context.
- empowers participants to leave the conference with a working plan and measurable objectives tailored specifically for their own congregation.
Project Resource trainings equip stewardship teams to plan and develop year-round stewardship ministries that can be replicated and adapted for years to come. An ideal church team would consist of at least 3 members including the clergyperson, stewardship ministry chair, and other committed lay leaders.
Church teams will complete the course with:
- A comprehensive stewardship calendar for year-round planning
- A detailed roadmap for launching their annual campaigns
- Practical training on crafting personalized invitations
- Insight into generational and individual donor motivations
The course fee is $450 for a team of three members, with an additional cost of $125 per extra team member.
For further details and registration, please visit https://project-resource.org/fall2023.